Good Credit is one of the leading banks in Indonesia that is widely regarded by the public for providing a wide range of loan products that can be customized to your needs and capabilities. Check out the following most popular types of Good Credit loan terms and conditions.
Who is unfamiliar with Good Credit, one of the largest banks in Indonesia is known by the whole Indonesian community. Good Credit or Fine Bank is a private bank. Currently, the bank’s customer base can reach 18 million people. There are actually a lot of things that make this private bank have so many customers. Good Credit has so many loan products that its customers can choose from so they don’t have to switch to another bank. Plus, you can apply for these loans in two ways: offline by visiting the Good Credit branch or applying online to save time and energy.
Out of the many types of Good Credit loans available, there are seven that are most favored by the most favored public, namely:
Good Credit Without Credit
The first bestselling loan product (Non-Lending Credit) or also known as a personal loan. This type of loan does not require collateral or guarantee. Good Credit can be used for any fund needs such as hospital expenses, education, marriages, even holidays. The loan plan provides up to $ 10 million with a maximum tenure of 36 months. The interest rates will vary depending on the loan amount and tenor term. In the meantime, the disbursement process took about 14 days. For its terms and conditions of application are:
- WNI (Citizens of Indonesia) and WNA (Foreigners) with a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 55 at the time of settlement
- Minimum revenue of USD3 million
- Have a Good Credit credit card (no limit) with an active membership period of at least 1 year
- Photocopy of Citizenship Card (WNI) for WNI or KITAS (Temporary Resident Card) for WNA
- NPWP (Taxpayer Identification Number)
- Copy of salary slip for employees and professionals
- Photocopy your savings book for the last 3 months for entrepreneurs
- Photocopy of the Establishment Act / SIUP (Business License) for employers
Good Credit Mortgage Refinancing
Need more than $ 10 million in funds? You can apply for a Good Credit Refinancing Mortgage with a loan plan ranging from $ 25 million to $ 5 billion with a tenor of 20 years. Given the larger number of floors, this type of loan requires a collateral or guarantee of a home or land certificate that you own.
So it can be said that this Good Credit Mortgage Refinancing is part of a multipurpose credit loan. The terms and documents are the same as those of the Good Credit Non-Lending Credit, which distinguishes only the maximum age at the time of repayment (60 years) as well as the existence of warranty documents that must be included.
Home Ownership Credit
Unlike Good Credit Mortgage Refinancing, this Good Credit Home Loan (Mortgage) Credit is intended for those of you who want to own a private home, be it in a new condition or a second alias. KPR Good Credit has a mild installment with floating interest rates low and stable, free of penalty (except for fixed interest rates within 3 years, 5 years, and Fix & Cap). The maximum tenor is up to 20 years with a minimum loan cap of $ 25 million and a maximum of $ 5 billion. For the terms and documents you need:
- The WNI is at least 18 years old or married. Maximum 55 years for employees and 65 years for employers and professionals
- Minimum revenue of USD3 million
- Employee status of at least 1 year of employment / professional profession of at least 2 years / professional of at least 2 years in the same field
- A photocopy of your personal ID and your spouse’s ID (for married people)
- KK (Family Card) copy and marriage / divorce (for married)
- Salary slip for the last 3 months for employees
- NPWP and SPT (Annual Notice)
- Photocopy of business / business establishment certificate for entrepreneurs
- Photocopies of Practice Permits for professionals
Motor Vehicle Credit
This Good Credit motor vehicle loan is a loan specifically for those who want to own a motor vehicle such as cars and other large vehicles of various brands, whether new or second . The tenor of the installment period extends up to 5 years with flat rates and fixes. So during the loan period, the amount has not changed. The required terms and documents are the same as a home ownership credit.
Loan Options Apart from Good Credit
One of the problems when applying for a bank loan is that the chance of acceptance is 50:50 because there is rarely a loan application that is rejected because it cannot meet the requirements. If this happens, you don’t have to worry about not getting a loan because you still have an online loan from Good Finance. Good Finance is a type of online loan registered with OJK (Financial Services Authority) that is safe and trustworthy.
Loan loans can range from $ 1 million up to $ 20 million with a minimum repayment period of 180 days. For the terms of the loan, you will need to provide a National ID (Tax Card) and NPWP (Taxpayer Identification Number), as well as local bank accounts. Then how do I ask for it? After you have prepared all three of the above requirements, you can follow the steps below:
- Download the Good Finance app on the PlayStore or AppStore
- Sign up by filling in your personal information in the form of your full name, email address, and phone number
- Do logged into aplikasiIsi requirements requested documents
- Determine the loan number you want and the loan term you want
- Click submit and wait for Good Finance to process your 24-hour online loan application
Isn’t it hard not to do it? So, from now on you don’t have to worry about getting a loan because there is a Good Finance you can count on. Let’s download the app now!