Duration: Half Day (Morning/Afternoon Sessions)
Price: TBA per delegate (excluding VAT)
Once a Project Mandate has been received, there is often uncertainty about how to define the project and get it under way. The PRINCE2® process of Starting Up a Project (SU) is a quick, resource-light method of doing this. This workshop will focus on viagra medication the main elements of the project start-up process and suggest the viagra buy online cheap next steps required to viagra aus usa allow the project to pass into formal initiation. The outputs from this workshop will form the basis of the Project Initiation Document.
o Principles and Best Practiceo Workshop Agenda
- Project Definition
o Project Objectives (SMART)
o Project Scope and Exclusions
o Major Deliverables/Outcomes
o Constraints and Interfaces
o Project Tolerances
- Outline Business Case
o Alignment with Corporate Strategy
o Project Options
o Major Costs/Benefits
- Key Risks
- Customer Quality Expectations
- Acceptance Criteria
- Project Approach
o Options Considered
o Operational Environment
- Project Organisation Structure
o Project Board
o Other Roles
- Next Steps
o Planning the Initiation Stage
o Gaining Project Board Approval
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the different interests that need to be represented on the Project Board and cambridgeacademyaz.com suggest possible candidates
- Set clear, realistic and measurable objectives for the project
- Define the scope of the project and identify major deliverables
- Understand the outline Business Case for the project
- Define the required quality levels
- Identify the buy levitra online viagra key risks to the project
- Recommend the Project Approach
- Define the next steps to take the project into the Initiation Stage.
Who Will Benefit?
This workshop would benefit anyone involved in the early stages of viagra for cheap a project: key stakeholders; potential Project Board members; and the Project Manager. Ideally, delegates should have knowledge of the PRINCE2 project management methodology, as this workshop will be based on this Best Practice process model.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.