Managing People on Projects
Duration: Half Day (Morning/Afternoon Sessions)
Price: TBA per delegate (excluding VAT)
This PRINCE2® course is designed to provide delegates with tools and techniques for people management specifically related to project work. The course covers the resource management aspects of each element of the end-to-end project management process. It is interactive and informal, with case study exercises and ample opportunity for discussion.
- The Project
- Project Critical Success Factors
- Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Communication
- Engagement and Staff Buy-in
- Project Planning and Estimating
- Planning tools and techniques
- Resource Management
- Motivating your team
- Controlling the Project
- Issues and Change Control
- Closing the Project
This course will enable participants to:
- demonstrate their understanding critical project success factors and the importance of communication;
- identify the most likely points in the project life-cycle where 'people issues' can arise;
- use techniques to engage and motivate their project stakeholders;
- demonstrate their skills in project planning, estimating and resourcing;
- demonstrate the skills required to mitigate resource risks and control and manage people throughout the project life-cycle;
- assess their own projects in respect of what they have learnt
Who Will Benefit?
The course is highly suitable for those staff who are or will be working in a Project or Team Manager role and who require an understanding of how to get the best out of their project teams and 'manage' the Project Board.
Delegates should have some knowledge or experience of PRINCE2 and/or Project Management concepts.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.