PRINCE2® Lessons Learned and Planning a Post Project Review
Duration: Half Day (Morning/Afternoon Sessions)
Price: TBA (excluding VAT)
This PRINCE2 workshop will examine how to apply the Lessons Learned process to a project and to prepare a plan for a Post-Project Review. It will focus on reflecting Best Practice and incorporating lessons learned during the www.beracom.de project lifecycle into a Lessons Learned Report, which is prepared as part of Closing a Project. During the workshop delegates will also design a plan for a Post-Project Review.
- Principles and Best Practice
- Documentation and Information requirement
- Project Closure Processes in PRINCE
- Identifying Lessons Learned
- Using the Lessons Learned Log
- Evaluation of Project Management processes
- Audit of Quality Procedures
- Assess Risk Management
- Examine uses of buying viagra online legal contingency
- Auditing Issue and jccgreenwich.org Change Management Processes
- Configuration Audit
- Identifying successes
- Investigating discrepancies
- Tools, Techniques and Templates
- Evaluate the scaling of PRINCE2
- Assess Training and Support
- Lessons Learned Report
- Hints for completion
- Where will we send it?
- How do we ensure it is viagra original use used?
- Planning a Post-Project Review
- Project Business Case
- Information requirements
- Scheduling and timelines
- Potential Pitfalls
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the Lessons Learned process
- Identify lessons to be learned from a real project example
- Author a Lessons Learned Report
- Understand the function of a Post-Project Review
- Gather key data to determine the best timing for a review
- Produce a Post-Project Review Plan.
<insert course objective>
Who Will Benefit?
This workshop would benefit anyone managing or involved in a project, including those performing a Project Support role. It is particularly suited to a collective project management team. Delegates need not hold a formal PRINCE2 qualification, but an understanding of project management principles, combined with some project experience, would be beneficial.
Delegates will receive FGI Lessons Learned and Planning the Post Project Review Workshop courseware.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.