Constructing a Project Business Case
Duration: Half Day (Morning/Afternoon Sessions)
Price: TBA per delegate (excluding VAT)
The driving force behind every project should be its Business Case. PRINCE2® states that if a valid Business Case does not exist a project should not be started and if justification for the overnight shipping cialis project disappears during its lifecycle, the project should be closed. As the Business Case is, therefore, such an important element of project work, this workshop equips delegates with knowledge of Business Case concepts, and prepares them to construct a complete and accurate Business Case for their projects. It will also familiarise them with evaluation techniques and draws their attention to potential problem areas.
- Business Case Principles
- Why do we need one?
- Business Case Lifecycle
- Configuration Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Sources of data
- Project Board
- Project Manager
- Project Assurance
- Constructing the Business Case
- Reasons and Options
- Estimating Benefits
- Cost and get cialis in canada Time Estimates
- Identifying Risks
- Making Assumptions
- Evaluating the Business Case
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Return on Investment
- Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Earned Value Analysis
- Potential Pitfalls
This course will enable participants to:
- Describe the concept of the Business Case and the need for a Business Case for each project
- Understand how to levitra indien construct a Business Case for their projects
- Appreciate the input required from members of the project team in constructing the viagra original use Business Case
- Understand the dependencies between the Business Case and Management of Risk
- Use techniques to evaluate the validity or otherwise of sales of cialis a Business Case presented to them
- Identify potential problem areas relating to the construction and evaluation of a project Business Case and suggest appropriate corrective action.
Who Will Benefit?
Project Managers and project team members who will be involved in preparing the project's Business Case, as well as Project Board members who will evaluate the Business Case, will all benefit from this workshop.
Delegates will receive FGI Constructing and Evaluating a Project Business Case courseware, containing a project Case Study.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.