PRINCE2® Management Briefing
Duration: Half a day or as requiredPrice: £649 per delegate (excluding VAT)
The course is designed to provide delegates with an overview of the essential features of PRINCE2, to show how it can deliver benefits to all types of organisation, public and private sector, large and small alike, by providing a consistent, generic, approach to managing change through projects.
The course is run as a "boardroom briefing", with ample time for discussion and exploration of issues.
- Project Critical Success factors
- Overview of PRINCE2 Processes, Themes and Techniques
- Benefits of adopting PRINCE2 - for Senior Management, Projects, Project Managers, Users, Host Organisation, Suppliers
- Issues when implementing PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 and the Wider “Change Environment”: Corporate Portfolio and Programme Management
This course will enable participants to:
- Assess their organisation's capabilities in respect of a set of project critical success factors and against a "good practice" model of project management
- Describe and understand the benefits of using PRINCE2
- Determine the applicability of PRINCE2 to their organisation
- Appreciate how the PRINCE2 method could be adopted by their organisation.
Who Will Benefit?
Anyone in a management position and who is searching for an effective project management method will benefit from this workshop. The course will enable delegates to assess the applicability of PRINCE2 to their own requirements, organisation and project environment.
Delegates will receive FGI Management Briefing materials and a copy of the PRINCE2 Pocketbook.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.