PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-Registration (2009)
Duration: 3 daysPrice: From £649 per delegate (excluding VAT)
In order for their qualification to remain current, PRINCE2 Practitioners must 're-register' at least every five years by taking and passing the one-hour PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-registration examination. This course refreshes delegates’ knowledge of project management with PRINCE2 and prepares them to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-registration examination.
The course is inclusive of courseware, examinations, refreshments, post course tutor support, and pass guarantee.
In order for their qualification to remain current, PRINCE2 Practitioners must “re-register” at least every five years by taking and passing the one-hour Practitioner Re-registration examination.
PRINCE2 has recently been refreshed and, therefore, Practitioners currently needing to re-register will be unfamiliar with this new, fifth edition of the PRINCE2 methodology.
This intensive course will give delegates a detailed knowledge of the fifth edition of PRINCE2 and prepare them thoroughly to sit the Practitioner Re-registration examinations. There is approximately 10-12 hours of pre-course study which is required in preparation for this course.
- Projects and their Characteristics
- The Need for Methodologies
- PRINCE2 Principles
- Organisation Theme
- Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Communications Planning
- Starting up a Project Process
- The Project Brief
- Business Case Theme
- Benefits Review Plan
- Directing a Project Process
- Plans Theme
- Product-Based Planning
- Risk Theme
- Initiating a Project Process
- Project Initiation Documentation
- Quality Theme
- Quality Review
- Controlling a Stage and Managing Product Delivery Processes
- Change Theme
- Configuration Management
- Issue and Change Control
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Progress Theme
- Closing a Project Process
- Practitioner Re-registration Examination
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the fifth edition of the PRINCE2 methodology in detail
- Identify the changes and differences between the fifth edition of PRINCE2 and previous editions
- Understand how to tailor and scale the use of PRINCE2 to the needs of their project environment
- Be prepared to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-registration examination.
Who Will Benefit?
This course will benefit any PRINCE2 Practitioners who gained the qualification between three to five years ago and are, therefore, looking to re-register in order to keep their qualification current.
The one-hour Practitioner Re-registration examination is taken on the afternoon of the third day of the course. This is an open-book, Objective Testing Examination (OTE) in which delegates need to score 17 out of 30 in order to pass.
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate from within the past 3 - 5 years. This must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
Delegates will receive a copy of the fifth edition of Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2, FGI PRINCE2 Practitioner courseware and a detailed Revision and Examination Preparation Guide.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.