Duration: 1 day
Prices From: £350 per delegate (excluding VAT)
The objectives of the course are to give the delegate an insight to the 'Managing Successful Programmes' (MSP) philosophy, and how it can be used to manage programmes effectively. This course is delivered using the latest fourth edition (2011)of the MSP manual and syllabus.
The course is interactive, with presentation sessions interspersed with group exercises and discussions.
The following topics will be covered:
- Introduction and Programme Management Principles
- Transformational Flow:
- Identifying a Programme
- Defining a Programme
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering Capability
- Realising the Benefits
- Closing a Programme
This course will enable participants to:
- Define a programme and how a strategy or vision can be broken down into individual projects
- Identify barriers to running a successful programme and actions to overcome these barriers
- Review the Lifecycle of a programme and the roles and responsibilities of those involved in programmes
- Understand how to build capabilities, which transition into outcomes that realise benefits for the organisation
Who Will Benefit?
The course is recommended for senior executives considering the introduction of MSP into their organisation, and for those newly appointed to a programme environment.
Delegates will receive a comprehensive pre-course preparation pack, the Cabinet Office publication 'Managing Successful Programmes' and detailed course slides and notes.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.