MSP® Management Briefing
Duration: 1 day
Price: TBA per delegate (excluding VAT)
Successful implementation of change in an organisation is critical to phizer viagra canada the achievement of corporate objectives. However, for many senior managers the full implications of no perscription cialis paypal sponsoring, resourcing and benefiting from change remain elusive. This briefing uses a variety of methods to enable participants to think through these important aspects and consider how they might be developed and deployed within their own organisation, particularly through use of MSP (Managing Successful Programmes).
MSP was devised by the UK's Cabinet Office. Designated as Best Practice, it provides a structured, but non-prescriptive approach to managing substantial change initiatives by use of programmes.
The briefing will begin with an outline of the buy cymbalta online no prescription nature of programme management, using details from MSP as and where appropriate. During this time, attendees will be encouraged to ask questions about and discuss the issues surrounding the management of change. The briefing will then move from a generic approach to change to one that concentrates on 'what will work in our organisation?' This will be facilitated, in part, by the use of a proposed scenario.
The briefing will consider:
- The nature of change;
- Problems associated with making changes;
- What would be required to enhance the change process;
- The pertinent elements of MSP.
The briefing will enable attendees to:
- Understand the imperative for programme management;
- Appreciate the essential differences between programme management and wholesale viagra cheap from america project management;
- Engage with a structured approach to programme management;
- Begin to only for you work through the issues surrounding the implementation of a sound programme management method.
Who Will Benefit?
The briefing is levitra vs viagra focused upon the viagra for women needs of buy cialis online us senior managers, including Chief Executives and directors. It will be of particular benefit to organisations considering the introduction of a structured approach to programme management.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.