M_o_R® Practitioner Conversion
Duration: 3 days
Price: £1,125 per delegate (excluding VAT)
This course is designed to give delegates an insight into the use and techniques of the M_o_R risk management method, as laid out in the Cabinet Office's guide 'Management of Risk; Guidance for Practitioners'.
The course is inclusive of courseware, examinations, refreshments, post course tutor support, and pass guarantee.
The topics that will be covered include:
- Risk Management Maturity
- Practitioner Level Techniques
- Risk Specialisms
- Selecting Risk Software Tools
- M_o_R Documents
- Exam and Case Study Briefing
- Practical Exercises in Risk Analysis and Management
- Exam Preparation
In addition, delegates will work through a case study illustrating the application of M_o_R techniques, and participate in workshops covering the appropriate application of the techniques to real situations.
Who Will Benefit?
This event will benefit managers with full-time responsibilities for corporate governance or charged with enhancing an organisation's risk management culture.
- Objective testing
- 9 questions per paper, 180 marks available in total
- 90 marks required to pass - 50%
- Three hours duration
- Candidates may make use of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners (the Management of Risk 'guide'), published by TSO, together with the APMG guidance document ABC Guide Part A Example Techniques. No material other than the Question Booklet, the Scenario Booklet, the Answer Booklet and the two guides is to be used.
An M_o_R Foundation exam pass is a pre-requisite for attending this course.
Joining Instructions including pre-course exercises and the M_o_R manual are sent out approximately 2 - 3 weeks before the course start date.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.
Accredited MoR® training is provided by QA, APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation.