Duration: 5 days
Price: £1,695 per delegate (excluding VAT)
This course is designed to give delegates an insight into the use and techniques of the M_o_R risk management method, as laid out in the Cabinet Office's guide 'Management of Risk; Guidance for Practitioners'.
The course is inclusive of www.hennensobserver.com courseware, examinations, refreshments, post course tutor support, and pass guarantee.
The topics that will be covered include:
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- M_o_R Principles
- M_o_R Perspectives: Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational
- M_o_R Techniques
- M_o_R Approach
- Roles and Responsibilities
- M_o_R Process:
- Assess and Plan
- Implement and buy 20mg levitra online Communicate
- Embed and Review
- Risk Management Maturity
- Risk Specialisms
- Selecting Risk Software Tools
- M_o_R Documents
Who Will Benefit?
This event will benefit managers and team members with specific responsibilities for corporate governance and the management of risk. It is also useful for senior executives considering the implementation of structured risk management within their organisations.
- Multiple choice format
- 45 questions per paper
- 23 marks required (out of 45 available) to pass - 50%
- 45 minutes duration
- Closed book.
- Objective testing
- 9 questions per paper, 180 marks available in total
- 90 marks required to pass - 50%
- Three hours duration
- Candidates may make use of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners (the Management of Risk 'guide'), published by TSO, together with the APMG guidance document ABC Guide Part A Example Techniques. No material other than the to buy viagra Question Booklet, the Scenario Booklet, the Answer Booklet and the two guides is to be used.
There are no pre-requisites for the Foundation level. However, candidates must achieve a pass grade at Foundation level to take the Practitioner examination.
Joining Instructions including pre-course exercises and M_o_R manual are sent out approximately 2 - 3 weeks before the course start date. There is approximately 4-6 hours of pre-course study which is required in preparation for this course.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.
Accredited MoR® training is provided by QA, APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation.