ITIL® Introduction to Lifecycle Overview
Duration: 1 day
Prices From: TBA per delegate (excluding VAT)
This one-day course provides an overview of the Best Practice ITIL framework, including all the core components, the key considerations for implementation and adoption of ITIL, and the accredited examination structure. The course is interactive, with presentation sessions interspersed with group exercises and discussions.
- What is ITIL?
- How is ITIL structured?
- What are the Benefits?
- Overview of the Service Management Lifecycle
- Service Strategy: High level strategy to make sure IT are delivering the right, integrated services
- Service Design: Design Services to meet strategy and business objectives, minimising costs
- Service Transition: Implement, manage and control changes and improvements to be effective and efficient
- Service Operation: Co-ordinate and carry out activities to deliver the services
- Continual Service Improvement: Review, analyse and recommend improvements to deliver specific results
- Structure of ITIL Examinations: Qualification scheme, credits and certification
- Question and Answers
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the structure of the ITIL framework and describe its key components.
- Describe the benefits to organisations of using ITIL for Service Management.
- Demonstrate their understanding of each of the core components of the Service Management lifecycle.
- Assess their own organisation and Service management processes in terms of ITIL.
- Understand the key considerations when undertaking the implementation of ITIL.
- Describe the ITIL qualification structure.
Who Will Benefit?
This overview is aimed at IT Service Managers and IT Professionals with no, or limited, prior knowledge or experience of ITIL.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.