ITIL® Service Operation
Duration: 3 daysPrice: From £875 per delegate (excluding VAT)
The ITIL Service Operation Intermediate Certificate forms part of mail order viagra uk the Lifecycle series of Intermediate certification modules, which can be taken as stand-alone qualifications or with a view to imnl.nl amassing sufficient credits to gain the http://www.grupimatica.com/cialis-woman ITIL Service Management Expert qualification. It will give candidates a deep level of understanding of Service Operation processes and roles.
The course is inclusive of courseware, examinations, refreshments, post course tutor support, and pass guarantee.
This course is intended to enable delegates with a Foundation-level knowledge of IT Service Management to apply good practice in processes pertaining to the Service Operation lifecycle phase.
The course is interactive, combining presentation sessions and group exercises, with plenty of opportunity for questions and discussion. There is approximately 21 hours of cheepest cialis pre-course study which is required in preparation for this course. On completion of the course and the required personal study, delegates will be able to sit the ITIL Intermediate examination in Service Operation worth 3 credits.
- Introduction to Service Operation:
- Purpose, Goals and Objectives
- Scope of Service Operation
- Interfaces with Other Lifecycle Phases
- Service Operation and free viagra samples before buying Business Value
- Service Operation Fundamentals
- Service Operation Principles:
- Achieving Balance
- Providing Good Service
- Core Guidance References
- Operational Health
- Service Operation Inputs and Outputs
- Service Operation Processes:
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Common Service Operation Activities:
- Monitoring and Control
- IT Operations
- Server and Mainframe Management and Support
- Network Management
- Storage and Archive
- Database Administration
- Directory Services Management
- Desktop and Mobile Device Support
- Middleware Management
- Internet/web Management
- Facilities and order levitra online Data Centre Management
- Operational Activities across the Lifecycle
- Improvement of Operational Activities
- Organising Service Operation:
- Service Desk
- IT Operations Management
- Technical Management
- Application Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Organisational Structures
- Service Operation Technology Considerations
- Implementation of Service Operation
- Challenges, CSFs and Risks
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the importance of Service Operation in the overall context of Service Management
- Understand Service Operation Principles and Processes
- Perform common Service Operation activities
- Organise Service Operation effectively
- Recognise Service Operation technology-related considerations
- Understand how to implement Service Operation; and
- Understand and analyse challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks related to online viagra sales Service Operation.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is aimed at individuals who have attained the buy online viagra where ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management (either v3 Foundation or v1/v2 Foundation plus Bridge) and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications. It will give delegates a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Operation phase of online propecia sales the ITIL core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
Individuals who may find this course of interest include IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Operation environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and we choice activities involved, as well as those who are seeking the ITIL Expert qualification in IT Service Management.
- Eight complex multiple-choice questions (multi-part, scenario-based, gradient-scoring), closed book
- 90 minutes
- 70% pass mark (28/40)
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
Candidates who hold the following ITIL qualifications are also eligible, and similar evidence will be required:
- Earlier ITIL (v2) Foundation plus Foundation Bridge.
- ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (achieved via Service Manager or Practitioner bridging routes).
Delegates will receive a comprehensive pre-course preparation pack and detailed course slides and notes. Delegates will also receive a copy of FGI's ITIL Intermediate Certificate in Service Operation courseware.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.
¹ Certain conditions apply – ask your Account Manager for details.