Agile Foundation and Practitioner
Duration: 4 days
Price: £1,249 per delegate (excluding VAT)
The Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner course gives delegates the ability to deliver Agile projects in organisations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile. The course provides delegate with tools they can use in their own work environment, including prioritisation, time-boxing and communications techniques.
There is canada levitra online approximately 4-5 hours of pre-course study which is required in preparation for this course.
The course is inclusive of courseware, examinations, refreshments, post course tutor support, and pass guarantee.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is Agile? - Choosing the viagra without prescription Right Approach
- Agile PM - The Basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- Agile Project Management - Processes and Products
- Prioritisation and buy propecia now Timeboxing
- Agile Control
- Requirements and Estimating
- Agile Planning
- Foundation Examination
- Practitioner Examination Preparation
- Practitioner Examination
This course will enable participants to understand:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile;
- The lifecycle of salonbluehair.com an Agile project, including alternative configurations;
- The products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these;
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations; and
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
Who Will Benefit?
The course is recommended for practising project managers and canada cheap cialis Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
Delegates can sit the Agile Project Management Foundation examination at the end of the third day of the course. This is a one hour, 60 question multiple-choice, closed book examination testing the delegate's knowledge of Agile Project Management theory. You will need to www.nancykaiseranimalcommunicator.com achieve a score of at least 30 correct answers (50%) to pass.
The Practitioner exam will be held on the final day of the course. It is a two hour Objective Testing Examination (complex multiple-choice). There are four questions based around a case-study scenario. Delegates are allowed to use an annotated Agile Project Management handbook to assist them in the examination. You will need to achieve a score of at least 30 correct answers out of 60 to pass. The pass mark (50%) is averaged across all four questions.
Delegates will receive a comprehensive pre-course preparation pack, the AXELOS publication 'Agile Project Management' and detailed course slides and notes.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.