One Clear Price
Prices can often seem too good to be true; that is often the case as essential and potentially costly elements have been excluded.
FGI seek to make our pricing policy as transparent as possible. Our prices are fully inclusive and include refreshments, manuals (where appropriate), courseware, pens, paper and exam fees (unless advised otherwise).
The price you see on our website is the price you pay, excluding VAT. All you need to do is turn up and enjoy an Exceptional Learning Experience - the way a training course should be!
Pass Guarantee Scheme
If you have failed an APMG/BCS/APM accredited, examination based course in the past 12 months you are eligible to book your resit on our scheme.* (Subject to terms and administration charge)
All of our courses are delivered by our vastly experienced trainers. We structure our courses carefully to give delegates the right balance of theory to pass the examination allied to a practical understanding of how to implement in the workplace. This has shown to achieve outstanding results and is reflected in our exceptional first time pass rates.
The Pass Guarantee Scheme is only available for courses delivered directly by FGI.
Skills Protection Promise
At FGI we strive to find innovative new ways to maximise the impact of your training budget and ensure that the skills gained on our courses are transferred back into the workplace for the long-term benefit of your organisation.
Our Pass Guarantee Scheme demonstrates our commitment to secure your delegates a formal qualification in their field of study. However as your employees grow and develop it is inevitable that a certain percentage may not stay with your organisation leaving you with a critical skills gap.
Our Skills Protection Promise was developed specifically with this scenario in mind. If you are unfortunate enough to have a qualified employee leave within 12 months of their training with FGI, we now offer the opportunity to re-train their replacement at a special reduced rate (subject to terms*).
Together with our Pass Guarantee Scheme, our Skills Protection Promise now delivers the most effective way to use your training budget and ensures newly acquired skills are retained within your company.
Terms & Conditions
- Pass Guarantee Scheme is only offered on APMG/BCS/APM accredited courses currently provided by FGI Ltd
- Course exam must have been attended within the past 12 months
- Delegates must have sat the entire original course.
- Delegates must provide satisfactory proof of attending the course - original courseware must be provided where possible
- Delegates must re-sit the full course, not just the examination
- Delegates are limited to a maximum of three examination sittings
- Subject to £75 per day administration fee - ITIL® Foundation
- Subject to £150 per day administration fee - ITIL Intermediate Course
- Subject to £100 per day administration fee - PRINCE2®, MSP®, Agile and APM Courses
- Subject to prevailing examination fee charged at cost (examination costs are dictated by BCS/APM/APMG).
Booking with FGI you can be confident that:
- If an employee leaves your company you can re-train their replacement at a reduced rate. Find out more about our Skills Protection Promise above
- This in turn eliminates the need to use budget recruiting a qualified replacement
- Skill levels are maintained throughout your organisation
- Delegates that complete their course will attain a formal qualification
- Maximises your budget to improve ROI.